RISE Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise whose mandate focuses on using Tech Innovation to create advocacy, skills empowerment and learning opportunities for the inclusive growth of Youth with the core objective of preparing them for effective Value Based Leadership at all levels in the Public, Private and Social Sectors. RISE Networks also owns The Rise Labs, a talent pipeline and work readiness center that leverages artificial intelligence, big data and people analytics to improve the skills sets of job seekers for industry fitness before placing them on Jobs within Organizations. They designed and built the first Career Coaching Chatbot in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Media Associate/Marketing
- The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing campaigns to drive sales as well as other major duties.
- Works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions, and displays.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Advertising and Reporting on social media using up-to-date tools
- Content development.
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc/HND
- Proven Achievement in the same role for a known brand in similar industry.
- Must have (3- 4 Years) experience in Social media marketing or as a digital Marketing Executive.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Organize office and assist Associates in ways that optimize office administration procedures
- Cleaning of the Kitchen, toilets and general office areas
- Perform other relevant duties as may be directed by the Administrative Manager
- Minimum of an SSCE
- Proven experience as an Office Assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Smart and Hardworking
- Applicants living around Ikeja and its environs.
Job Title: Head of Business Growth & Strategy
Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities are:
- Ensure implementation of marketing programs within agreed timelines.
- Finding new ways of securing more potential customers and building strong relationships with clients / customers for business growth & profitability.
- Preparing and submitting bids and proposals to clients as required. Manage the proposal and contract negotiation, to deal closure.
- Aggressively achieving the sales target and profit objectives.
- Building and retaining client relationships through continuous follow up with clients for their requirements and improve client retention rate.
- Build strong relationships with and maintain a real-time understanding of the Telecommunication and IT products & services marketplace
- Take a dynamic role in the development and execution of all sales & marketing strategies
- Seeking out additional opportunities through existing contacts, a proactive approach and innovative thinking
- Assist in championing the design, development and execution of business strategies for marketing the organization’s products and services and maintain database of individual customers, corporate and international organizations.
- Assist in developing new products and services in line with organization’s vision and strategy.
- Review market trends and make appropriate recommendations to enable management take key business decisions (e.g. markets, pricing, service delivery model).
- Assist in overseeing marketing campaigns and other business development initiatives and ensure the smooth running and efficient coordination of all promotions.
- Invoicing & following up for payments / collection etc with the clients.
- Interaction / co-ordination with other departments for the flow of information required by the Marketing department and to ensure smooth implementation of new business wins.
- Owning the client proposition process, from matching client needs identified during the sales process to company resources, to shaping , writing and delivering the proposition, closing the deal and ensuring the clients benefits from the promised service.
- Develop an understanding of competitor strategies and means of differentiation, and be responsible for competitive analysis and creating strategic marketing plan
- Building closer relationships with potential clients and developing a clear understanding of the underlying needs.
- Provide prompt periodic sales report to management.
- Understanding the general/technical features and requirements of the company’s products and services
- Granting Confidential Treatment to all information accessed by virtue of the position
- Any other assigned task by Superior officers.
- In addition, you shall undertake such duties and exercise such powers in relation to the company and its business as the company may from time to time advice, as well as all duties considered reasonably necessary and proper in the interest of the company.
- Qualification: B.Sc/B.Eng/B.Tech.
- Experience: 2 years
Job Title: Content Writer/Social Media Manager
- If you’re 25 & below, love tech, great at writing engaging stories & you know how to achieve results on the Internet, you’re our ideal candidate.
- You will be responsible for managing all of the organization’s online & offline communications with all stakeholders.
- Responsibilities cover developing relevant engaging, creative and innovative content to enlighten audiences and promote the organization’s work and brand.
- 4 years related work experience is acceptable.
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. THIS IS CRUCIAL.
- Attention to Details and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Social Media and IT skills.
Deadline: 6th December, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their one page Cover Letter and a concise CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.