Finance Manager Job in an International Automobile Company
Svelte Global Company – Our client is an international automobile company from China seeking to expand its business operations into West Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Our client is currently sourcing for an experienced Finance Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on the company’s financial position and future financial plans.
- First degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 5 years + proven experience in a managerial capacity preferably in a startup
- Experience in the automobile industry will be a plus
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Oversee the entire business financial activities and reporting
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to the CEO and top line managers to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Deadline: 12th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.