VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced UX/Graphic Designer
Job type: Full Time
- We are poised to hire an experienced Graphics and UX designer interested in designing innovative experiences for financial services products
- Ideal candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience with good design portfolio and knowledge of design tools
- Preferred candidates should be a creative designer with enough front-end experience to build out his or her designs using clean, compliant HTML and CSS.
To succeed at this role,the following will be expected:
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Create graphics designs for online and offline usage
- Developing and maintaining website content and layout;
- Drive the user experience across all product offerings and create aesthetically appealing UI designs that clearly articulate functionality.
- Define product audience and produce user personas and scenarios
- Development of all marketing and packaging design materialsDevelopment of all marketing and packaging design materials;
- Manage usability testing and market research working closely with product teams
- Continuously evaluate products and feed learning back into product development process.
- Design a wide range of user experiences, including websites, mobile apps, in-store digital engagement services.
- Creating design briefs, project plans, scenarios and product storyboards.
- Assisting with social media campaign graphics.
- Demonstrate proven graphic designing experience
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- HND / B.Sc
- Experience 3 – 5 years.
Skill Set: What is Required:
- Minimum qualification of HND
- Can produce engaging experiences, enjoys usability research, and solve UI challenges through a design thinking process
- Can create functional designs for HTML, CSS, XHTML, JQuery applications and User Interface Standards Principles
- Ability to provide illustration and wire framing for product development.
- Good knowledge of design tools (e.g Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Analytical skill, artistic ability,innovative competence
- Be able to interact, communicate and present ideas creatively
- Ability to meet deadlines and time management skills
- Candidate should include samples of works done (between 3 & 5) in application
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.
- Gather requirements and generate rapid prototypes to help illustrate complex user experience solutions or interaction designs
- Collaborate with digital media and strategy team lead, project office and engineering team to drive seamless product development processes.
- Produce visual assets for inclusion in corporate and marketing communications (e.g presentations and products.
- Improve user experience of existing products.
Job Title: Deputy, Chief Financial Officer
Job type: Full-time
- We seek to employ a highly skilled Deputy, Chief Financial Officer who will perform key support job functions for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The ideal candidate is to assist the CFO in providing both operational and strategic support to the Company.
- He/she will support the CFO in the supervision of the finance
- He/she will work with the CFO in providing the necessary assistance to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to securing of new funding, budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs to ensure smooth operations of the business.
To succeed at this role, the candidate will be expected to provide a second in charge/ key support functions to the Chief Financial Officer in performing the following duties:
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s goal and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Train the Accounting and Finance Department and other staff on raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters.
- Work with the CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts and partnership.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically; assist the CEO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective new venture.
- Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts/partnership and advise the Executive Team on programmatic design and implementation matters.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed to ensure accurate and reliable financial reporting.
- Ensure substantial documentation is approved and available such that all purchases/expenses are duly reviewed.
- Provide the COO with an operating budget. Work with the COO to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with PSP regulations.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to investors, development and monitoring of Company transactions, contracts and partnership.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
- Attend Board and Sub-committee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
- Monitor banking activities of the Company.
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the Company’s needs.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports including reconciliations of bank accounts, merchant accounts and ledgers, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management, as well as the Audit/Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
- Oversee the design, implementation, and timely calculations of incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff.
- Oversee Gateway settlement and merchant liabilities.
- Oversee business insurance plans.
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets, including carrying test for impairment.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
Education and Experience Requirements
- A first Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field;
- A Masters Degree and/or accredited professional ceritification(s) in Accounting and Finance/ related field is a plus;
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in accounting and financial management, preferably in tVoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate should possess sound knowledge of the following:
- Fintech/Financial Institutions accounting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Current trends, developments, and theories in Financial Technology and International Banking.
- Current trends and developments in Nigeria Tax System, Pension Scheme and CBN Regulations on Financial Institutions and PSP.
- Issues, concerns, and barriers of employees newly entering the workforce.
- Laws, regulations, and rules governing work requirements for TANF participants.
- Resources of public and private social service and related agencies.
- Organizational development, human resources, and program operations.
- General office software, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite and ERP software and use of databases.
Job Title: Deputy Chief Operations Officer
Job type: Full-time
- We seek to employ a highly skilled Deputy Chief Operations Officer (COO) who will among other functions:
- Provide key support functions to the COO in overseeing our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures.
- Render the necessary assistance to the COO in planning, directing and overseeing the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals.
- Receive necessary directives from the COO in executing long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
- Assist the COO in maintaining control of diverse business operations,
- Collaborate with the COO in playing a critical role in helping to shape and guide the future growth and development of the company.
To succeed at this role, the candidate will be expected to provide a second in charge/ key support functions to the Chief Operations Officer in performing the following duties:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Primarily oversee companys’s daily operations in all business areas for effective goal actualization
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes by evaluating performance ,analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Provide mentoring to all employees, including management
- Coordinate with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Ensure an effective and efficient operating model is maintained
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Prepare and submit monthy,quarterly ,bi- annually and annual operational reports ,budget to the CEO
- Leverage the advantages of bringing together the operational expertise and drive through more efficient ways of working
- Ensure strategic objectives shaped at Executive Management level are translated into tactical business plans with mechanisms for key measurements in place to monitor progress.
- Coordinate the efforts of the different operational areas under management to ensure minimal duplication of efforts, maximum efficiency and to maximize value for money
- Review performance against balanced scorecard components as prescribed by the Executive Management, discuss gaps and agree on action plans to close gaps.
- Benchmark productivity of each departments against industry standards and create measures to improve productivity and drive business direction
- Lead and support organizational budgeting process
- Support and advise the Executive Director and Board of Directors in decision making aligned with the strategic plan
- Jointly sign off capital expenditure within budget. This includes approving purchase or sell decisions for opeational purchases ,expenses among other financial obligations
- Provide Human Resources oversight in areas such as recruitment, hiring and compensation policies,benefits administration and oversight,professional training and development, including new employee orientation,regulatory oversight and legal compliance,development and oversight of annual employee review process,development and oversight of retention and employee well-being strategies,oversight of payroll submission and reports
- People Management/Leadership:Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and peers on Executive Management to ensure the correct focus
- Provide clear directions on strategic goals, translating and prioritizing them into business and performance measures.
- Monitor the strict adherence to governance and setting high standards of professionalism across the functions
- Review Performance Improvement reports to determine effectiveness of interventions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Requisite experience in HR frameworks, Financial management, Marketing -Business Development ,Customer Service,Legal Compliance and Operations
- Financial reporting capabilities including budgeting and cash flow management
- Strong general IT infrastructure knowledge
- Financial planning industry knowledge
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Post graduate degree/M.Sc/MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years strong business management operational experience across a range of business disciplines with 2+ years in senior management position(s).
Deadline; 19th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.