Supra Investments Limited is an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities which cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy. These include: Information Technology IT Security Telecommunication ICT Consulting Construction Import and Export.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Key Job Requirements
- Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Statistics.
- Minimum of 5years’ experience with Public Health organizations
- Competency in MS Word and Excel
- Experience using statistical software a plus.
You will need to have:
- Mathematical ability and computer literacy;
- Clear understanding of statistical terms and concepts;
- Analytical skills;
- Written and oral communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- The ability to communicate results and findings to non-statisticians;
- The ability to influence others;
- Practical and strategic approach to work;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- The capability to work to deadlines and to plan your work;
- The capacity to work alone and within teams.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- Minimum of 5 years Medical Laboratory experience
- Education: HND, Bachelor’s Degree
Deadline: 13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating “Data Analyst” as subject of your mail.