Fresh Jobs at Lorache Group, 20th December, 2019
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Core Network Engineer
- Monitoring of IP Transit, NLD , Metro , Core links , troubleshooting with vendors, escalation and follow ups
- To operate in an ISP core-network, includes multI vendor equipment and services to serve LTE & enterprise customers.
- To analyze / troubleshoot core network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
- Troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor for faster resolution.
- Respond quickly to issues affecting the network environment to maintain high availability and uptime.
- Provides analysis and root cause diagnosis for any network / customer related issue to the involve parties and to maintain SLA.
- Expert level troubleshooting for malfunctions of network hardware, links, routing, customer related issues to maintain operational availability of core network and customers.
- Expert level understanding of Cisco and Huawei switches and routers, Network Caching appliances, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, IP sub-netting, VLAN, VTP, VSI, VPN, VRF, VRRP, ISIS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, WCCP.
- Understanding of Cisco and Huawei Router / switch hardware configuration, role of each minor item in the chassis, repair and replacement procedures. Transceivers and fiber cables
- Graduate in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Certification required: CCNP, CCSP, CCDA
- Working knowledge on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers.
- Detailed technical knowledge of L2 & L3 routing, switching protocols.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time, on-call support.
- Experience: 3 – 5 Years in an ISP, ICT or Telecomms company
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Industry: Telecom / ISP BSS
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Operations & Maintenance
Role Category: BSS – Project Manager
Role: Project Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Manages multiple projects at a time
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties / vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Conversant in defining the scope, detailing of each items, well versed in Documentation and Internal requirement gathering.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties / vendors
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients.
- Graduate or Postgraduate with Certifications in Project Management.
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in Telecom Billing Project Management
Skills & Domain
- MS Project, Oracle & Telecom Billing Domain Understanding Subject Matter Expertise in BSS, Online Payments, KYC, PCRF, OCS, Broad Band, FTTH, WTTH etc.
- Experience in Oracle BRM and CRM platform.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.