Graduate Direct Sales Intern Recruitment at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited
Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the “Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)” and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Intern
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Minimum of BSc / HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception. Fresh graduates with a passion for sales can apply.
- No sales experience needed.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus / Sabre / Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel will be an added advantge..
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within and outside the country (borderless marketing)
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross – sell and up – sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current sub – agents
- Answer all lead and sub – agent questions accurately
- Prioritize and/or escalate lead and sub – agents questions as needed
- Promote specific products as directed by Management
- Inform leads and sub – agents on current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Source and work customer referrals (Corporates/Sub-agents / Individuals)
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for Management review
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Provide daily sales Report
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
Very attractive and negotiable
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.