PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and over 9,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Helpdesk Administrator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Contract)
Job Profile Summary
- To provide a point of user contact for all problems and inquiries regarding IT services, and to ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance with high levels of customer service.
- Proactively checking the Helpdesk portal for new tickets and allocating tickets to the appropriate support groups and assignees.
- Take sole ownership of all assigned tasks and operations at the Helpdesk.
- Reach out to users to get their confirmation that their requests have been satisfactorily resolved; mark the ticket resolved and request they fill the customer satisfaction form they receive upon marking the ticket resolved.
- Escalate and liaise with 2nd and 3rd level support for issues they are unable to resolve.
- Document resolution to known issues in the knowledge database.
- Send daily and weekly report to the Systems Manager and IT Country head on the Helpdesk activities in a timely manner to support the unit’s overall report.
- Analyze call logs in order to spot common trends and underlying root cause.
- Coordinate and provide guidance to interns on tasks assigned.
- Always ensure clean desk environment.
- Ensure all tickets are logged and resolved before close of business and cases of escalations must be properly documented.
- Proper understanding and navigation of the portal for incidents and service requests raised to the Helpdesk.
- Manage the phone lines and ensure users are responded to courteously. • Interface with users physically, via remote assistance or telephone on IT related issues and help resolve quickly with at least 90% first call resolution.
- Keep customers informed of progress of their tickets and problems that cannot be resolved on first call.
- User Desktop and Application Support skills. For example, resolve basic issues around applications installed on users’ machines.
- Perform password resets on the Active Directory and accounts creation on the printer and other platforms.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in Helpdesk support or Customer support.
- Must be articulate and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of laptops, general office applications like Microsoft Office tools.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to think outside the box.
- Must possess logical thinking skill.
- Courteous, customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Must possess ability to work with a team.
- Must be flexible and willing to work long hours.
- B.Sc in Computer Science
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.