Veepee Group, the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
Applications are invited for
Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Benefit of scheme
- People chosen to participate in this graduate trainee program will receive the company’s specific training and on the job experience they need to assume the position of a store supervisor under management working alongside other managers.
- As a graduate trainee, you will learn supervisory & Technical skills that are in alignment with the company’s mission, it store management and its operational strategies.
After this Graduate trainee program,
- You will be expected to effectively control affairs of the store single-handedly without supervision.
- Plan the day to day operations of the store.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability and create store policies that will increase the existing customer base.
- Maintain high store standards and condition and foster a positive working environment.
- Coordinate with maintenance.
- You will be required to prepare and maintain production record as per defined format.
The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes and skills;
- Qualitative Skill.
- Analytical skill
- Adaptability skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Number skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Person of Integrity.
- Pro-active ness.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS word and Power point.
- Must be a fast learner.
- Knowledge Safety legislation relating to Process and packaging equipment.
- Should have good knowledge of processes involved.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Only Graduates with the following degrees need apply: First class, Second Class Upper, Distinction and Upper Credit.
- Only B.Sc. and HND Holders of Accounting, Economics, Business Administration.
- Years Of Experience: 0 Years
NB:Only candidates within close proximity are advised to apply or must be willing to relocate.
Deadline: 17th December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using Graduate Trainee Program as the subject of the mail.
Note: Double applications will be disqualified from exercise.