Human Edge Limited – Our client, a leading Offshore and Onshore services company in the oil and gas, power sectors is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Engineer (Nigerian/Expatriate)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Routine preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance of all HVAC systems as directed by company or OEM recommendations.
- Carrying out all preventive maintenance as set up in the company’s computer-based maintenance database (monthly, bi-monthly, semi-annual, annual) as recommended by OEM and company’s practice
- Troubleshooting and repairs of HVAC systems including appurtenance, ancillaries and components
- Degree-qualified in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or any other related discipline with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Hands-on experience in the application of engineering and operational principles to resolve problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the applicable “Job Reference” as the subject of the mail.