UnoCasa Limited – Our client in the food and beverage industry seeks smart and a team player to join their sales team for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Merchandising
Job duties includes but not limited to the following:
- Develop and Maintain Vendor Relationship.
- Periodical evaluation of the effectiveness of merchandising strategies.
- Ensuring that correct shelf prices are implemented in all outlet based on company’s RRP.
- Ensuring adequate shelf representation of i products in line with current Market Share.
- Ensuring full utilization of all POS materials deployed to outlet.
- Coordinating and presentation of quarterly POS needs and report of usage of deployed tools.
- Ensure good visibility of products in all supermarkets.
- Develop and implement appropriate merchandising outlay reflecting management objective.
- Formulate and suggest appropriate display strategies for the different categories of customers for management consideration.
- Coaching and training of ISR on management approval display strategies.
- Assist in developing of ISR skill toward achievement of management goals.
- Periodic training of Employee on Product knowledge.
Qualification and Skills Required
Candidate should meet the following:
- 4 years FMCG/ Consumer Services industry experience in the Sales and Marketing function, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product & Brand Management.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Process & Procedure Implementation Skills.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills.
- Team Spirit.
- Computer literacy and IT Skills is an added advantage.
- Good experience of implementing Merchandising Projects
- Degree from University/Business School/Institute of repute.
- Problem Solving.
Deadline: 13th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Assistant Manager, Merchandising” as the subject of the mail.