Job for Administrative Assistant/Accountant at Endgame The Strategy Company
At Endgame, The Strategy Company, we provide Strategy, Technology, Media and Marketing solutions to ventures shaping the future. We are on a mission to ensure that people & organizations working to positively shape the future, grow, succeed, increase their reach & impact and achieve their strategic objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Accountant
- We are currently seeking to hire an Administrative/Accountant to render necessary support in our organization.
- Preparing regular financial and administrative records and coming up with new processes that will ensure the company runs optimally well;
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions for effective documentation;
- Manage the execution of the company’s products and services from conceptualization to final output;
- Work with the chief executive officer to execute and refine company process;
- Ensure that the chief executive officer receives accurate, timely and clear information; while ensuring effective communication with stakeholders;
- Staff, client, talent and vendor relationship management, from billing clients to paying staff, talent, vendors and managing our relationship with them.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents;
- Keeping track of the projects that the company is working on and ensuring that every project adheres to the in-house processes and systems designed to ensure the quality of our work;
- Help in the writing and publication of official documents, letters, and promotional company related content online and offline;
- Keeping track of company expenses and income , ensuring we are tax complaint and ensuring our financial reporting meets global standards;
- Successful completion of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university; a major discipline in finance and accounting fields of study is an added advantage.
- Candidate should be prolific in business and proposal writing, basic social media management.
- Minimum of 1 year recent relevant work experience as an administrator/accountant.
- Experience in either finance/accounting.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point) and internet browsers for at least 3 years.
- Communicate effectively in English language.
- Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft office packages eg; Excel, Word, Power point.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task and manage time/workload effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Be action oriented and demonstrate initiative.
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
Deadline: 3rd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online