PrisDav Consulting – Our client, a leading Juice Bar is seeking to recruit for immediate employment the services of:
Job Title: Business Development / Marketing Manager
- Business Development / Marketing Manager with a startup mentality which thrives in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. The ideal candidate has a passion for health and wellness and is very creative. This position will execute our creative ideas and help shape our brand. We’re looking for a talented team player with a positive and fun attitude towards work.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA or BSc in relevant subjects
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in Business Development/Marketing or in similar role
- Good knowledge of social media handles
- leadership/management skills
- Desire and ability to wear multiple hats and work in fast-paced environment with short deadlines and a high rate of change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with proven ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously.
- Networking and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results both independently and as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to identify process opportunities and implement new creative process where needed.
- Develop new customer base
- Support the owners to develop and execute strategy to increase awareness, acceptability, and loyalty from consumers to the brand
- Must have strong Business Development/Marketing skills
- Work closely with the team to lead, create, manage, control, and execute Business plans
- Bring creative and innovative ideas to the team in order to stay relevant in a competitive industry
- Support product development efforts to improve existing products and introduce new products by ensuring a strong brand fit and business need
- Lead marketing efforts brand positioning, product development, menu, promotions, and advertising
- Review complex marketing processes to identify and implement efficiencies.
- Lead weekly creative team status meetings and weekly work in progress meetings
- Work closely with owners to develop strategy for the business
- Must have strong fast food or modern eatery experience
NGN 100, 000.00 per month
Deadline: 6th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use Job Title as the subject of the mail. Please do not a