Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Maintaining and driving the positive growth of the company’s statements of financial position.
- Managing and growing the talent within the Finance and Accounting Division to ensure zero or minimal attrition, zero or minimal turnover, maximum effectiveness, output and productivity.
- Providing sound, accurate and timely financial information and advice to Management, to cover bank account and cash management, cash flow forecasts, expenditure management and CAPEX procedures, tax management, fixed assets management and depreciation, Daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial statements and company-wide financial performance report, management reports, etc.
- Assist with vetting Business Cases, Investment Proposals and or feasibility studies presented for viable investments to ensure minimal errors, minimal ambiguity regarding the technical integrity financial forecasts.
- Analyzing and interpreting data (from the company’s Financial Statements and external data from Competitor Financial Statements etc) using financial tools and ratios to provide financial management information for decision making both for normal operations within the company’s space and for Investments where required.
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the ‘Job Role’ as the subject matter.