JU-ESE is an online and real time call directory service and advertising company which works massively on the marketing of brands with creativity. We create such integrated communication experiences which add value to the business. This value expands the business and it develops over time. We make it easy for our clients to find any dealer or products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer (Social Media Handler)
- Are you smart, creative and social media savvy? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community?
- If YES, then this job might be yours!
- Management of all online presence of the company i.e website, online ads, PPC campaigns, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
- Handle the design and production of marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising channels, web content and social media accounts
- Identifying digital marketing trends and implement new and creative advancement strategies
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advise on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Create and execute email-based marketing campaigns
- Monitoring key performance indicators on social media and develop plans to improve them
- Candidate must be social media savvy, possess good customer skills and ability to sell and convince clients
- Broad knowledge of social media management tools
- An eye for detail is a must
- Generate, publish and share daily content that establishes significant contacts and inspires target market to take action
- Develop brand awareness, online reputation and promote the company’s product and services in the digital space
- Monitor performance and ROI of the company’s online marketing campaigns.
- Develop, execute and boost online marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords etc.
- Work with marketers to develop lead generation strategies.
- Discover, propose and implement new ways to reach wider audience and presence online
- Engage with target audiences and manage customer experience
- Find advertising opportunities/channels and placing adverts in media
- Graphic Design Experience is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary for this role.
- Must reside in Enugu or willing to relocate
Deadline: 30th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.