Job for House Parent/Nurse (Girls & Boys) at Doveland High School
Doveland High School is a school with a mission to provide quality education by transforming inquiring infants into ebullient leaders. Since we opened our doors to pupils in September 2009, we have consistently demonstrated our commitment to excellence through our proven track record of medals, certifications and awards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Parent/Nurse (Girls & Boys)
Applicants for these positions must:
- Have at least five (5) years’ experience as a House Parent/Nurse.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Exude confidence and have a high regard for personal grooming and mentorship
- Be able to demonstrate empathy
- Have good writing and communication skills
- Be able to work with minimal supervision under pressure.
- Have a high regard for ethical behaviour and confidentiality.
- Exhibit excellent levels of endurance, tolerance and professionalism.
- Be able to handle emergencies and crisis situations.
Deadline: Friday; 13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume, scanned passport photograph and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.