Job for Machine Operator in a Print and Media Firm
Apata & Ascott Limited – Our client in the Print and Media Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator
- The candidate will be handling the setting up, maintenance and proper operation of machinery, he will ensure the interminable and efficient running of production.
- The candidate must be reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
- The goal is to ensure that production procedures is carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Minimum of OND in Art or any related field
- Analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in different units of measurement
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime if necessary)
- Previous machine operating experience in Print and Media or similar relevant experience
- Must be able to operate MY JET 2018 MODEL LARGE FORMAT PRINTER
- Must reside in Ketu-Alapere or its environs
- Must be detail-oriented
- Understanding of production and plant processes
- Set up machinery for operation
- Start machinery and adjust machinery when necessary to improve performance
- Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions
- Troubleshoot issues and perform maintenance
- Perform quality control, follow reporting and recordkeeping procedures, and report problems to supervisor
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness in work area
Deadline: 6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “job title” as the subject of the mail.