Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- A Quality Control Officer focuses on testing substances for compliance to standards and requirements. This could be at the start of the production process (Raw Materials Analyst), during production itself (In Process Analyst) or at the end of manufacture (Finished Product testing).
- A QC Analyst utilises lab skills (chemistry usually, but could also include physical test methods, microbiology and other skills) to test and measure materials, generally in a manufacturing field such as pharmaceutical manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, and other industry sectors. Also ensures that experiments are completed according to established Standard Operating Practices (SOPs), and also Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) or Good Clinical Practices (GCP) for highly regulated industries. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is also adhered to for in process testing. Some QC Analysts are required to validate instrumentation and experiments as well.
- A degree or equivalent in chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology and other related subject.
- QC Analysts prepare and test samples from all phases of a manufacturing or other handling process, with the goal of determining if the substance meets the standards or requirements of the project.
- A variety of methods that vary from industry to industry but generally require basic lab-work skills and thorough understanding of chemical & pharma testing equipment and processes.
- They prepare technical documents that report the results of their lab work.
- They may also be responsible for minor equipment troubleshooting, calibration and repair.
Deadline: 12th January, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.