Job Vacancies in a Pharmaceutical Company, 4th December, 2019
Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial operation of the company.
- He/She will provide an effective financial management services to the company and also enforce financial policies.
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, accurate & detailed oriented with great communication skills
- Produce weekly and Monthly management reports ( Bank reconcilliation )
- Show true reflection of company’s financial status
- Provide sound financial advise to the management and board of Directors
- Financial liason with Vendors re Quote validation , negotiate payment terms
- Cash Flow analysis and Projection ( Monthly )
- Staff Payroll Management ( Statutary taxes etc )
- Liase with External Auditors
- Internal cost control system . Enforce guidelines for Expenditure
- Weekly expenditure analysis ( Top Spenders )
- Quaterly Budget preparation
- Coordinate all Statutory Obligations – VAT , PAYE , Income TAX
- Maintain records to meet legal and tax requirement
- Financial Statement
- Management Reports.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 2:1 University degree
- 5 years working in Similar Environment
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage
Job Title: Strategic Sales & Marketing Executive
- B.Sc or HND in Sales/Marketing
- Minimum of 2:1 University Degree
- 2-5 years working in Similar Environment
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Prepare reports to include daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Sales reports
- Follow up, negotiate, win the customer and win the business
- Customer Relationship management
- Responsible for ensuring monthly/quarterly/yearly targets are achieved
- Responsible for Developing own territory, cold calls , sales plan , meeting and exceeding sales target.
- Account Ownership of Hospitals, HMO, Corporate Organisations
- Drive Prescription from Local Hosptals / fufilment centres
- Account qualification and Ownership
Deadline: 10th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.