Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Health Maintenance Organization established with the objective of becoming the HMO of choice for corporate entities and private subscribing enrollees, is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring experienced personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Marketing
Ref Id: MH / 1347 / TLM
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior / Expert
Department: Marketing Department
Reports to: Head, Operations & Business Development
- Responsible for the development and coordination of strategy for the sales and marketing team to achieve sales target and implement business development plans set by the management from time to time.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B.Sc in any Medical or related degree, business administration, Marketing or any Social Science discipline.
- More than 5 years post-NYSC work experience in a related role, preferably in a similar organization or generally in the Health sector.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills; able to prepare formal written documentation which informs and engages different target audiences.
- Good presentation skills, well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing and people-oriented personality
- Supervisory & leadership skill.
- Knowledge of Sales Planning and Relationship Management skills
- Financial Planning skill.
- Leading and managing the Sales / Marketing team to achieving optimal business and market growth targets set by the organization.
- Marketing the various Health Plans in achieving significant Market penetration in accordance with set organizational goals.
- Identifying, developing and evaluating market strategy based on the knowledge of established objectives, market characteristics, cost and make up factors.
- Using sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sales and profitability of HMO Plans or services.
- Analyzing business development, monitor market trends, carryout environmental scan and develop products as necessary to meet the needs of the target market.
- Ensuring effective communication of clear instructions to team members and providing feedback where necessary.
- Providing and supporting team members with needed training and also ensure training is put into use to ensure significant market improvement.
- Coordinating and participating in promotional activities, trade shows, working with developers, advertisers to market company products
- Conducting economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for plans or services.
- Implementing marketing activities and policies to promote plans and services.
- Negotiating contract with potentials clients to increase portfolio for new business.
- Writing reports to update management on unit activities and proffering solutions for business generation, overall marketing and client resourcing strategy.
- Generate and supervising the processing of invoices for clients and also expected to have similar oversight function with team members in ensuring that such invoices are reviewed, prepared and discharged within the time frame stipulated by the Business process guidelines.
- Carrying out any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
Salary is very competitive and attractive.
Deadline: 13th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Tittle as the subject of your application.