Jafas & Sons Motor Enterprises Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
- We are searching for an experienced and dedicated CIO (Chief Information Officer) to supervise the use of Information Technology (IT) in our company.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in information technology and data management.
- In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes.
- A highly-analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Managing Partner
- We are looking for an experienced Managing Partner to oversee daily business operations and provide overall strategic direction.
- The Managing Partner will be responsible for setting strategic goals and objectives, supervising daily activities, monitoring performance, and driving business growth.
- Maintaining positive client relationships and driving new acquisitions.
- Developing and implementing organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Consulting and cooperating with other executives, board members, and employees.
- Managing, monitoring, and reviewing business operations.
- Identifying improvement gaps and implementing corrective measures.
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive managerial experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Executive decision-making skills.
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset.
Job Title: Payroll Manager
- Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments)
- Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Supervise and coach payroll clerks and assistants
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
- Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting teams.
- Proven experience as a payroll manager or similar role
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes.
- A keen eye for detail
- An analytical mind and good math skills
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Organizational and leadership skills
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field; professional certification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th December, 2019.