Job Openings at Smart Partners Consulting, 4th December, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing, Social Media & Content Development Manager (Retail Fashion)
Job Type: Full Time
Main Objective of the Job
- To continually execute long-term store based sales promotion and brand awareness plans for the organization to achieve its key sales objectives through Digital marketing and social media
- To drive the achievement of sales awareness targets by implementing online based target campaigns and strategies that will lead to increase traffic to our social media platforms, increased sales and also increase brand equity.
- Digital Marketing
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote services to the customers.
- Plan, Organize and manage all email campaigns, events, social media pages and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention program including SEO, email, affiliate and graphics and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Online Seasonal Campaign Idea generation and execution
- Develop and manage traditional promotion campaign projects task with timelines and share with stakeholders
- Drive each business cycle through adequate online promotional campaign and activations to deliver agreed organization targets in terms of basket size, units sold and footfall.
- Communicate timely with stores nationwide about current online marketing campaign schemes and promotional activities
- Online stores partnership marketing idea generation and execution
- Online promotions content development
- Online stores seasonal campaign budgeting
- Social Media Marketing and Content Development
- Responsible for planning of social media strategies.
- Implementation of social media strategies
- Designing of social media aesthetics
- Managing and monitoring of company’s social media profiles
- Curating contents relating to trending topics around the world.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business or any related discipline.
- Digital marketing certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in a similar retail management
- Social media marketing skills is very essential
- Strong interest in Kids products marketing
- Proficient in brand communication
- Proficient in marketing content development
- Proficient with the use of tools for analyzing pre and post marketing campaign impact.
Job Title: General Manager – Services (Retail Fashion Business)
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: MD
Financial Planning of Retail Store Investment Management-Finance Manager:
- Responsible for the financial planning of new store opening
- Liaise with all support functions to ensure timelines with regards to store opening project
Account Budget Management:
- Responsible for the preparation of the comprehensive annual budget and forecasts in line with the business objectives for the business at whole, segments and stores
- Direct the preparation and implementation of the individual departmental and special project budgets
- Manage Admin Business Relationship
- Manage Business Unit Relationship
- Responsible for presentation and defending of internal control reports to CRO/MD.
- Responsible for working with GM services/CRO/MD office on executing sound internal fraud control system
- Responsible for working with buying and merchandising unit team to ensure internal control support in execution of non-fraud buying and merchandising process.
- Responsible for working with Finance and Account unit Teams to ensure internal control support in execution of check system that prevent fraud process
HR Strategic Business Partnership:
- Responsible for presentation and defending of HR performance reports and management performance review committee
- Responsible for working with CRO/MD office on the development and execution of strategic HR plans and timeliness.
- Responsible for working with buying merchandising unit teams to ensure higher staff performance.
- Responsible for working with brands and marketing unit teams to ensure higher staff performance.
- Responsible for working with Retail operations unit teams to ensure stores, customer, experience, warehouse and logistics and store operations support staff higher performance.
Manage IT Business Relationship:
- Responsible for presentation and defending of IT performance to the management performance review committee.
- Responsible for working with CRO/MD office on IT business investment and project management
- Responsible for working and buying Merchandising unit Teams to ensure IT support in execution and buying and merchandising duties and also to resolve IT complaints.
- Responsible for working with Finance and Account unit Teams to ensure IT support in execution of finance and accounting duties and also resolves IT complaints.
- Responsible for working with Human Resource teams to ensure IT support HR duties and also resolve IT complaints
- Responsible for working with the internal control team to ensure IT support the duties of internal control and also resolve IT complaints.
Develop and ensure compliance to IT Policies and Process:
- Develop, review and implement IT policies and procedures for the organization.
- Ensure compliance to IT vendor services agreement software-developers, website, administrators etc. to ensure timely delivery on third party IT projects
- Experience: Minimum of 15 years with International Exposure
- Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc with relevant training
Job Title: Painter
Job Type: Full time
- Our property management company is in need of a full-time Painter to join our staff. You will be responsible for rehabbing and painting multi-family dwellings. Most of our work focuses on interiors of units after tenants move out and before new renters move in.
- However, we are in need of exterior painting work, which requires working safely at heights. We’re looking for experienced Painters who understand the industry best practices and apply them to every aspect of their work.
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Calculating the amount of materials and time required for said project
- Taping off areas as needed
- Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete
- Communicating with clients to ensure they’re getting the look they’re hoping for
- High School Diploma
- Proven work experience has a painter
- 3+ years’ residential or commercial painting experience required
- Ability to complete projects on-time and on-budget
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Must reside in Lagos island or close to it.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.