Totality Work Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatcher
- We are currently recruiting for a professional and reliable Dispatcher to act as our company’s first point of contact for emergency and non-emergency calls
- In this position, you will be in charge of maintaining call logs, monitoring routes, transferring messages, and directing field units.
- To excel in this position, all candidates should be able to multi-task in stressful conditions with little supervision
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate superb organizational and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Film Director
- We are looking for highly organized, creative candidates who know how to get the best out of the talent at their disposal
- Film Directors are responsible for reading and editing scripts, identifying set locations and coordinating with camera crew, art directors, set designers, etc. to create a consistent style, among other duties.
- Film Directors need to create a film while adhering to strict budgets and timelines, requiring excellent organizational skills.
Job Title: Art Director
- We are looking for a knowledgeable Art Director who will be able to lead a team of artistic people and coordinate resources in an effort to create a unique ad campaign with the target audience in mind
- The Art Director will meet with clients and internal departments to discuss and establish project objectives, research current trends and the target demographic, and design and troubleshoot the visual aspects of an ad campaign, from the initial planning stages until the finished campaign is presented to the client or company.
- You should possess an understanding of graphic design concepts and software and excellent interpersonal skills.
- To succeed as an Art Director, you should be a creative and communicative multitasker with exceptional project and time management skills
- You should be punctual, perceptive, and detail-oriented with a great mind for developing and realizing the vision of the campaign.
Job Title: Photographer
- We are looking for visually creative candidates with expertise in camera work and lighting equipment
- The Director of Photography is responsible for ordering and testing camera and lighting equipment, supervising a camera and lighting crew and editing a film’s visual elements in post production, among other duties.
- Photography Directors need to work alongside a Film Director and help determine narrative elements through visual style
Deadline: 30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.