Vivo Mobile Nigeria (Bai Zheng Devices Limited), a leading Communication Technology company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
- We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- B.Sc, HND in a related field.
- 2 years plus work experience and a professional qualification ( eg ICAN) will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Team Leader
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Assist Managers in Sales Strategy Development:
- Developing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence in the industry.
Keep Informed of New Products and Services:
- To hit sales targets and achieve growth, sales team leaders must continue to develop knowledge of the products and services being offered.
- To maintain a working knowledge of their industry’s climate and competition to effectively implement the sales strategy.
- Follow-up daily sales report and give target for VBAs.
- Ensure proper training given to all the VBAs.
- Every day plan market visit and analyze their product knowledge, Policies, procedure based on that give the proper training.
- Conduct Meeting on weekly basis and analyze their target, retailer support, issues then give proper solution
- Analyze the shop potential and put right VBA in right place
Recruit, Train, and Coach the Sales Team:
- Every month need focus model sales with guidance of Management.
- Ensure all branding materials in the shop were used properly.
- Ensure all gift items are given to concern retailer.
- Effective Utilization of Man Power / Branding / Finance Resources
Job role is for:
- Experience within the mobile phone industry and ability/experience in team management is highly recommended.
Deadline: 3rd January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Finance Executive” ibadan as the subject of your mail.
Note: Role is for candidates in Ibadan, Oyo State only