Job Vacancies at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, 13th December, 2019
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited; a livestock production and agro-allied Service Company, located in Ogere, Ogun State, we are currently diversifying and seeking to employ dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented candidates with pleasing personalities at one of our subsidiary companies “Funtuna Ventures” to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
The van Sales representatives are to ensure that the company’s products are visible and properly merchandised in all relevant outlets in the assigned route. (Sura, Tejuoso, Ebutte-metta, and Agege Outlets).
- Coverage of outlets within your route
- Pre-selling and order delivery
- Ensure the company’s brands are always available at all designated outlets
- Increase sales and distribution of new and existing products within the designated outlets
- Develop relationship with new and existing customers
- Identification and development of untapped areas
- Other assignments as it may be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Healthy and physically fit
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Team Player
- Passion for sales and marketing
- Ability to work under pressure and beating deadlines
- Honesty and Integrity
- Candidates applying for this position must possess a minimum of first degree in any Social Science or related field from any reputable institution.
- Must have worked in any reputable bottled water/beverages company with at least two (2) years of cognate working experience. Proven of sales & marketing experience as a Van Sales Representative in a reputable bottled water factory in Nigeria will be an added advantage.
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
- Ideal candidates must be resident in Lagos
- Excellent knowledge of terrains, area roads and neighborhoods.
- Clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Age limit; must be between 25-35 years.
- Male preferably.
Job Title: Veterinary Diagnostician
- Advise client on animal feeding and production concerns, as well as maintaining sanitary conditions.
- Assist the field sales team.
- Vaccinate animals for diseases and infections
- Look after the well-being and health of animals
- Diagnose and control animal diseases and treat sick and injured animals back to health
- Operate medical equipment used for diagnoses and treatment
- Immunising pets against diseases.
- Taking blood and tissues samples.
- Diagnosing illness
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess a first degree in Veterinary Medicine (DVM).
- Additional Qualification will be an added advantage
- Must not be older than (35) thirty-five years
- Minimum of three (3) years post-NYSC experience in poultry and other food animal disease diagnostics and control.
- Male preferably
- Passion for animals and a commitment to the health and well-being of animals
- Quick decision making skill
- Problem-solving skill
- A veterinary Doctor with basic field diagnostic skill
- Critical thinking
- Customer service orientation.
- Must be computer literate.
- Coping with long hours of field and laboratory work
- Basic understanding of managing human, financial and material resources.
- Should have a good intellectual capacity to relate with farmers during farmer’s fora.
Deadline: 23rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject.