Chartwell Securities Limited is a company of Investment Managers and Stockbrokers focussed largely on the investment needs of Private and Institutional Clients. Regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the company is a Dealing Member of The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- High School Diploma.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Maintain office filing system.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree.
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.