Jafas & Sons Motor Enterprises Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Job Title: Female Customer Support Specialist
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar role.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- B.Sc in Information Technology or relevant Diploma.
Job Title: Engineer
- Staying up to date with international engineering trends.
- Identifying and addressing problems.
- Supervising production.
- Estimating costs and timelines.
- Conducting research and applying new knowledge.
- Designing processes, materials, tools and systems.
- Making improvements to existing processes, materials etc.
- Implementing solutions and designs.
- Training other engineering personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field.
- Master’s Degree will be beneficial.
- Steadfast dedication to ethical codes of practice.
- Strong problem-solving, communication and listening skills.
Deadline: 17th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.