Job Vacancies at Tacpact Global Resources, 23rd December, 2019
At Tacpact Global Resources, we pride our competency in data analysis and business integration strategies for both clerical and industrial sectors. We assist businesses with Human Resources administrative functions offering flexible hiring solutions to fit their workforce needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- A successful Executive Assistant perform mostly administrative duties and clerical duties, will act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners and also manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Main duties include formatting information for internal and external communication, memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- If you have previous experience as an Executive Assistant or similar management role, we’d like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate should possess minimum qualification as OND / HND / B.Sc or any equivalent Degree
- Must be detailed oriented and can work well in teams.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- A successful Business Development Officer Identifies potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs.
- Main duties include developing relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Ultimately, you should be able to collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- If you have previous experience as a Business Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Deadline: 2nd January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.