Job Vacancies for Primary School Teacher at Silverwood School – Maryland
Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
- We have need to fill the position of a class teacher Lower Primary.
- We are looking for a committed, long standing and passionate Primary teacher. He will be responsible for building and nurturing Primary pupils.
- The preferred candidate must have strong passion for, as well as evident aptitude in Mathematics and Literacy and Diction as well as sound knowledge of Grammar concepts.
- He must also be versatile in class management and class control. A knowledge of Nelson Handwriting be an added advantage. Ability to transfer knowledge in a child friendly manner is also key.
- Well-organized and committed and energetic with morally Strong values and discipline. Verifiable experience as a teacher thorough knowledge of teaching best practices. Ready to follow up and implement the school’s policies and procedure. Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
Key Skills / Qualifications
- Well-organized and committed and energetic with morally Strong values and discipline. Verifiable experience as a teacher thorough knowledge of teaching best practices. Ready to follow up and implement the school’s policies and procedure.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
- All Applicants should have a minimum of HND / B.SC / B.Ed. in Mathematics or any other related discipline statistics, Engineering. Other professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Preferred Candidate should be a Male
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom;
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings; Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences;
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning;
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.);
- Review, assess and follow up on students’ progress and provide feedback and support where possible.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.