Job Vacancy for Senior Accountant at E’sorae Luxury
E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Ensure timely financial and statistical reports for management and board use.
- Ensure integrity of GL.
- Register all payments in the appropriate books; cash advance register, cash register.
- Generate and post monthly adjustments
- Update and reconcile intercompany account
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual P&L report
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet
- Generate reconciliation of bank statements
- Ensure daily posting of all payment vouchers raised and proper classifications of expenses
- Ensure daily posting of receipts, PO and all other primary source documents
- Ensure weekly schedule of cheques raised and cash collected.
- Ensure weekly and monthly report of payables
- Enforce weekly job order report
- Enforce daily petty cash report and posting
- Enforce weekly reporting on receipts and posting
- Enforce weekly posting and report of invoices
- Enforce acknowledged invoice report
- Establish genuine fixed asset report and generate reports monthly, quarterly and annually
- Ensure adequate inventory management and regular stock counts at least once a month
For Branch Accounts:
- Report on cash and cheques lodged into accounts
- Report on payment vouchers raised with supporting documents
- Petty cash report
- Invoice schedule raised
- Schedule of receivables outstanding
- List of payments by clients
- Stock reports within / outflow and balances
Monthly branch audit and stock counts:
- Updating and reporting month on month variations on payroll
- Generating weekly Accounts Receivables Schedule
- Generating weekly Accounts Payable Schedule
- Inventory Management; Stock Counts conducted monthly
- Weekly Cashbook – Summary Scheduling
Account Receivables and Credit Control:
- Manage all customer accounts and update customer ledger accounts daily
- Market Follow up with GA to ensure prompt issuance of receipts for all payments received from clients
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly receipts (cash, cheque, direct lodgments) schedules/customer ledger updates & cashbook
- Keep a requisition and other relevant registers for all payments
- Contributes to the formation of the Business Strategy
- Overseas the preparation of Annual Operating Plan, Business Financial Plan and Analytics.
- Ensures adequate controls are installed and maintained to cover all financial transactions, including safeguarding financial assets.
- Ensure Invoicing of all jobs promptly according to approved process
- Aggressive receivables management and collection of all payments as at when due
- Act as credit control officer for all the business units served.
- Accept cash and cheques sales with properly completed credit advice forms from the business manager
- Assists the MD in raising facility for the group.
- Oversees all control and monitoring activities and personnel to achieve proper coordination
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Applicant must be entrepreneurial, flexible and adaptable, with superior business acumen that enables swift development and execution of ideas and plans.
Deadline: 30th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.