We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Strategist
- Responsible cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, daily modeling, monthly financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Perform a meaningful role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at operational excellence.
- Develop Periodic forecast/budget for fleet management
- Ensure the unit adheres to the approved budget for vehicle maintenance and repairs
- Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Investigate, correct and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Recommend and establish efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
- Degree in Fleet Management or any related course.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (MS Office Suite).
- 4 years relevant experience.
- Assertiveness, Attention to Details, Integrity,
Deadline: 10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the mail subject.