Latest Jobs at Raadaa Partners International Limited, 5th December, 2019
Raadaa Partners International Limited – Raadaa is an online academic research website. It is a platform for individuals, authors and organizations – including publishing houses to publish, share and monetize both small and large contents, books, articles, research papers, magazines, blog and newspaper content. We are an educational technology company with a mission to accelerate access to research, information and knowledge sharing all over the world by giving authors the power to earn money from their works by monetizing it on our platform and allowing everyone to read for free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Proficiency with Adobe Design Software packages and other creative suite tools
- Strong sense of creativity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take feedback and direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Design all graphic media files for the company, including advertisements, social media images, printed materials, signage etc.
- Gather content for designs, including written content and images
- Ensure that designs are consistent with brand guidelines
- Collaborate with the marketing team
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Raadaa Partner International is looking for a vibrant and creative individual to take up the role of digital marketing in our organization.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies towards the growth of our organization.
- Developing strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking and measuring conversion rates and making adjustments.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email