Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: SVC Network (Distributor Support) Assistant
- Manage communication with Distributors
- Distributor sales and technical capability level up
- Channel development and enhancement
- Data Analysis.
- Regular Report to the Management (Daily, Weekly & Monthly)
- Responsibility for conducting Survey and Report result;
- Coordinate conferences with distributors
- Increase & Promote Customer Service Awareness & preference
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Communication Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Experience in similar network experience in an Electronic Company
- English & French language preference.
- Data analysis.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), English & French, negotiation skills (ex. experience with external agencies for cost negotiation)
- Knowlegde of NIS/MEP Starndard in Nigeria and West africa
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- Specifically, sell company brand product to potential customers;
- Identify and close out prospective accounts in new sectors (especially in the non – Pharma sector);
- Display efficiency in gathering market intelligence, competitors’ and customers’ information;
- Maintain and develop good relationships with customers through personal contacts or referrals etc.;
- Drive the actualization of revenue targets and budgets;
- Manage client’s relationships and update sales information;
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to generate business leads;
- Follow up with prospects and close out deals at the shortest possible time;
- Any other duty assigned by the Head, Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline
- MBA, Master’s Degree and Certification(s) in related discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience in Strategic Marketing and Business Communication (Brand Sales Manager)
- Proven experience selling consumer and trade loyalty solutions to corporate different sectors.
- Result-driven, focused and analytical
- Excellent Marketing and Negotiation skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good team player and self-motivator
- Sound knowledge of the FMCG, Oil and gas sector, beauty care industry etc.
Deadline: 13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “SVC Network Support Assistant” as the email subject.
Note: Only Qualified Candidates will be shortlisted.