TeamAce – Our client, an Agritech company focused in empowering African Farmers and helps in strengthening global food security is currently recruiting qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos (Mainland)
- Our Executive Assistant will manage most business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administrative assistant in the past.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of MS Office suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Job Title: Farm Manager
Location: Ijebu-ode, Ogun
- Our farm managers are responsible for the daily planning, organisation, supervision and administration of activities on farm estates.
- Organising sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment, crops and agricultural products
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
- Organising maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery
- Advertising and marketing farm products or the work of the farmer.
- 10-15 years experience in a similar role
- In Depth experience about farming.
- Accomodation will be made available for qualified candidates.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills – you must have an eye for detail!
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
Deadline: 17th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Executive Assistant – FA01” as subject of the email.