De Raphcity Travel and Tour is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tourism Officer
- The role of a tourism officer is a combination of marketing, public relations and management. It also involves lots of planning and preparation.
- Supervising staff.
- Preparing tourist or visitor information.
- Producing promotional material and displays.
- Managing budgets.
- Writing reports, business plans and pressurization releases.
- Making presentations.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Undertaking day-to-day centre management and administration.
- Liaising with local businesses and the media.
- Market research.
- Graduates with degrees in:
- Business studies
- Journalism are normally at an advantage.
- Relevant work experience is essential, and can be gained via seasonal or vacation employment, or by working as a volunteer or paid assistant in a tourist information centre.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- HND,BSc and MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. Professional qualification such as ICAN,CFA/CPA will be considered a plus.
Deadline: 27th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.