NLIGHTIN is a reputable oil and gas service company offering a wide range of services and solution in oil and gas business in construction, consulting and procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oil Spill Responder
Requirement / Experience
- 7-10 Years experience in Oil spill response.
- Preferred Credentials: B.Sc / HND / OND in Geology, Chemistry, Engineering, or other related Environmental Science degree.
- OSHA training and first responder certification preferred.
- CNA training also preferred.
- Must be able to swim. Ability to lift 23kg repetitively.
- Ability to work for long hours in all weather conditions.
- Excellent communication, client interaction, and organizational skills. Ability to produce well written, well formatted, accurate and concise technical reports supported by a mastery of MS Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) is strongly desired.
- Expertise in proven and effective training curriculum development and implementation is also desired.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Small vessel operations;
- Skimmer operations; Boom and anchor deployment / retrieval;
- Skilled equipment operations including, but not limited to, pump operations and hand tools;
- Deploying, retrieval, and processing of sorbent materials
- Coordination of operation of flat bottom boats, landing crafts and other marine vessels
- Availability to leave at short notice and work 12 hours daily; Other duties as assigned.
- Available for after hour emergency response;
Deadline: 10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the