Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Loactions: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Kano, Abia & Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc in Business, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong financial analysis skills
- Independent worker; honest and of high integrity
- Understand the local area where they are working
- Experience in credit of financial service industry will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period.
- Identify potential clients
- Liaise with community organizations, business associations, and individual entrepreneurs
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client?s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan.
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process
- Arrange and undertake business site visits
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation;
- Participate in credit committees providing input on other members’ loan proposals
- Prepare and present own loan proposals to credit committee.
- Develop relationship with each client to support the business success and cultivate loyalty.
- Monitor client business progress to identify any potential problems
- Offer suggestions and referrals where appropriate and within company policy
- Demonstrate a concern and build client rapport.
- Implement late repayment recovery procedures of Accion MfB
- Achieve and maintain targets on portfolio at risk and loan loss
- Emphasize the importance of on-time repayment with clients
- Monitor repayment reports daily and client behavior patterns
- Become knowledgeable and known in the assigned geographic zone
- Provide support to peers and others within Accion MfB in uplifting its values and policies
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online