eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Intern
- We are looking for a developer who has a strong understanding of the WordPress back-end, sound knowledge of WordPress functions and popular plugins, and who can serve as support for content managers and editors.
Job Title: Frontend Developer/Web Developer Intern
- Experience: At least 6 months experience in front end development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Java Developer
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer to join our team.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development
- S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- At least 2 years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment
- Experience developing and working with OpenMRS and server maintenance is a great advantage..
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
Job Title: Linux System Administrator
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.