Ongoing Recruitment at Marcforte Business Consulting Limited, 12th December, 2019
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance. As an experienced consultancy, we work across sectors with clients in either product or service industries who require the infusion of world-class standards and best practices into their structures especially as a result of, or in readiness for growth and expansion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projects & Operations Executive
- We are looking for a versatile and proactive executive to manage key client projects.
- This role entails the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope.
- Overseeing all aspects of Company projects, setting deadlines, monitoring progress and preparing periodic reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
- Ensure all project systems operate smoothly and align with the quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build or maintain processes that meet the project objectives and ensure compliance
- Supervising site workers/vendors, including the production of projects, budgeting of funds and other advertising activities
- Performing quality control on all campaigns
- First degree in Business Management, Advertising or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in operations, administration or relevant field
- Certificate in Project Management an added advantage
- Strong planning, coordination and organisational skills
- Multi-tasking and proactive skills
N1,200,000 – N1,350,000 per annum
Job Title: Human Resource & Admin Executive
- We are looking for an executive whose responsibility will be to manage the human resource sector of the organization, implementing the plans and policies designed to ensure productivity and performance of the staff members.
- Manage staff welfare and implement world-class human capital policies within the organisation.
- Conduct job evaluations and performance appraisals
- Manage learning and development interventions for the staff members
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Deal with staff welfare
- Manage administration-centred activities such as inventory and stock-keeping of the organisation
- First Degree in Business Management, Social Sciences or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in Human Resource management is a must.
- Certificate in Human Resource Management an added advantage
- Strong planning, coordination and organisational skills
- Problem-solving and proactive skills.
- N1,200,000 – N1,350,000 per annum.
Job Title: Accounts & Finance Officer
- We are looking for an Accounts & Financial Management Executive to take charge of a variety of duties and responsibilities related to managing and analyzing the Organisation’s finances.
- Payment of the Company utilities and payroll
- Keep track and take care of accounts payable and receivable
- Keep track of their employers’ financial transactions.
- Review and Verify Financial Document as well as make Financial recommendations based on their findings.
- Keep financial documents accurate and up to date
- Process and follow up on invoices
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial report
- Reconcile bank statements
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Provide a financial report and interpret financial information to management while recommending further course of action.
- First degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as an Accountant or Finance Officer
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Relevant professional qualification is an added advantage.
N1,500,000.00 – N1,700,000.00 per annum
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer
- We are looking for a General Manager to oversees and direct the entire operations of the Organisation, reporting to the Managing Director.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing plans, and recommend efficient improvements.
- Develop strategies to improve the overall quality and productivity of the Organisation.
- Generate and periodic business, cost and employee reports to management.
- Schedule and direct regular team meetings to discuss business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Manage human capital issues, ensuring the workforce remains productive and motivated.
- Respond to employee concerns in a timely manner.
- First degree in Business or relevant field; Masters degree a must.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience, with proven proficiency as a team lead and manager of resources.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving attitude
N2,500,000.00 – N2,800,000.00 per annum
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- We are looking for a passionate Sales & Marketing Executive, to plan and oversee the organisation’s sales activities and revenue generation drive; ensuring that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Raise brand awareness for the Organisation
- Prepare tailored business proposals for prospective clients
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Preparing marketing budgets and monitoring expenses
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 3-year experience in Marketing, Sales or similar roles
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
N60,000.00 – N90,000.00/monthly.