Timekeepers International Limited (Timekeepers) is a limited liability company and was registered in Nigeria in the year 2009. Born with many years of experience, it was set up with the aim of importing watches, jewelry and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria and then the West African Sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- First level University Degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree
- Min 7 years post graduation experience.
- IT experience would be a serious advantage.
- Experience with managing fast turning inventory
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Experience hiring and managing staff
- Patient and enthusiastic when dealing with customers and staff
- Must be willing to travel extensively locally and sometimes internationally
- Knowledge of retail environment would be an added advantage.
Reporting and Communication:
- Drive profitable sales by keeping the retail team accountable for shop KPIs.
- Manage all budgeting, purchasing, cost, timing, tracking and logistical solutions and documents in relation to the stores.
- Manage all inbound communication related to the stores and oversee all product requests from the Retail stores.
- Work with retail team to maintain inventory management, forecasting, and replenishment to ensure all products are in stock
- Collect visitor feedback, focusing on continuous improvement for the overall experience.
Scheduling / Staffing:
- Maintain an understanding of all retail store costs and adapt to business conditions based on weekly and monthly sales.
- Create succession plans for developing top retail talent
- Facilitate training and on boarding
- Manage and maintain retail store budget
- Spearhead and manage in-store activations and events
- Liaise with business partners, vendors, etc
- Review business performance and ensure the delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting
- Upkeep all store visual standards based on the layout and general needs
- Ensure sound inventory management through an accurate receiving and sending merchandise process, completing all required business directives.
- Managing of all brand operations (product knowledge, sales reports, merchandising, etc)
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
Deadline: 20th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Operations Manager” as the subject of the mail.