Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the “DCP Ecosystem”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Organizational Support Manager
- We are seeking an organized, efficient, and communicative person to coordinate between our organization and other high level stakeholders
- In this role, you will act as the middle person between our business and the other entities to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications, and generally ensure that the relationship is as beneficial as possible
- The organizational support manager will oversee office operations, hire, train, and evaluate team members. Develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures and generally ensure the office operates efficiently
- He/she will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, planning and organizing a calendar of company events
Role and Task Complexities
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical and personal development training for staff members.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as demonstrations, on-the-job training, conferences and workshops.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected operational processes, changes, and other factors
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Any other job as assigned by the supervisor
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing projects and tracking progress towards company goal.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Working with management team to set operational budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
Liaison & Business Development:
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other business entities of contact
- Monitor, coordinate, collaborate and communicate the strategic objectives of the business especially so with other business entities outside of the business
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other business interests.
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about important issues for the company
Technical Skills Requirements
- B.Sc in Business Management, Administration or a Social Science
- M.Sc will be an added advantage
- 7 years experience in the job role or a closely related function, of which 3years should have been managerial level
- High level knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
Knowledge and Competences:
- High level stakeholder communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Sound knowledge of organization and business management.
Deadline: 12th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.