Oasis Africa Consulting – Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators, Home appliances and HVAC is currently beefing up its team withing the capacity below:
Job Title: Power Plant Manager- Gas
Location: Lagos / Igbesa – Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
- Full and complete management and coordination of the following activities related to Gas Power Plant: Warranty, Technical Assessment and requirements, technical coordination with Clients, operation requirement and training.
- This activity involves client coordination, coordination with New Sales Department, field operation, suppliers, logistics, store, procurement, production, administration and technical department with our Client.
- Act as a representative of the organization in front of the client
- Ensure customer Satisfaction by solving customers’ complaints and ensure quality service and response.
- Manage and supervise all tasks assigned to the respective teams
- Prompt coordination between Field Operation, New Sales, Technical Department at Client office to achieve timely schedule with customers.
- Report promptly findings from the field to technical department, production at Client office and manufacturer.
- Prepare needed reports as requested by customers.
- Ensure proper coordination with store, procurement, production and administration
- Ensure that all IMS and HSE are respected and implemented at site and field teams
- Develop and Attend Field, subcontractor and client technical requirements
- Site technical inspection and observed non-conformities
- Conduct periodic field inspections and audits of all critical tasks, to monitor and to control quality of work of field team
- On hand experience in gas power plants
- Ensure all Job Completion Format “JCF” related to technical matters are checked validated for proper technical assessment and reported properly.
- Proactive Management while assessing priorities
- Customer Centricity
- Problem Solving
- Coordination, Planning and Organization
- Effective Communication (Client, Subordinate, Piers, Superior)
- Leadership and Team Building
- Negotiation and Assertiveness
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online