Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Manager
Reporting Line: Principal
- A top Legal Practice in Lagos, Nigeria is looking for a Practice Manager who will be responsible for managing the efficient delivery of legal administrative matters at the Firm and Improve the quality of practice administration through close working interactions with partners, lawyers end business support staff to drive efficiency and profitability.
Qualifications / Relevant Experience
- A Law Degree (LLB)
- MBA / Master’s Degree in a relevant field is desirable
- Previous experience as a Practice / Office Manager in a legal office environment or in consultancy or professional services firms would be an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years post NYSC experience.
- Knowledge of Law Practice and Legal needs
Skills / Behavioural Requirements:
- Hands on Legal experience
- Credibility and experience to advise Senior Partners
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle competing deadlines
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Energetic, highly motivated and results oriented
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven leadership skills
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team building/conflict management
- Personal accountability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Coaching and people management
- Office administration skills.
- Firm’s day to day running, human resources and administration, financial and systems management.
- Supervise company’s day to day operations and facility management.
- Develops business development strategies including strategic, tactical planning and quality control.
- Designs and implements workplace procedures; manages practice and department budgets
- Oversees daily practice operations, including appointment scheduling, billing procedures, debt collections, cleaning, security, and occupational health and safety
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of new hires, training and development, employee relations, counseling, personnel data systems, benefits administration and other HR functions for the legal, paralegal and support staff.
- Responsible for practice management including Lawyer recruiting, Legal Assistant supervision, implementing professional standards and other practice management functions.
- Accountable for corporate communication within the law firm.
- Corresponds with senior partners within the organization to provide information and updates regarding the practice
- Communicates and collaborates with inside and outside stakeholders, which include suppliers, staff, and vendors.
- Communicate and implement firm’s strategy internally and externally to enable all employees, suppliers and contractors understand the firm’s strategic plan and how it carries out its overall goals.
- Drive decision making that creates medium- and long-term improvement for the firm.
- Manage and contribute significantly to the firm’s operations/ management, marketing.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Practice Manager” as the subject of the mail.