363 Photography – With sister companies in Abuja and Osun State, 363 Photography studio Lagos, Nigeria is a one-stop shop for all things photography, with a well equipped studios for photography and make-up, as well as a production studio for image printing, production of photo books and photo frames.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Studio Front Desk Assistant
Job Description / Requirements
- We are seeking a passionate, customer service focused, positive and hard-working individual to be a part of our young professional creatives as a front desk assistant.
- We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills whose main focus is creating an environment where everyone feels welcome.
- Must be fluent in English with excellent communication skills in person, phone and email
- Must have proficient computer skills, including working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
Job Title: Studio Photographer / Editor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Be knowledgeable in camera handling
- Be knowledgeable in light composition
- Be able to assess photo scenes & images
- Be knowledgeable in Photoshop
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills
- Be a team player.
- Applicants must live in Lekki-Ajah Axis.
Deadline: 15th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.