Regional Sales Manager Job at Sonia Foods Industries Limited (Kano & Anambra)
Sonia Foods, Industries, with headquarters in Ibafo is one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products namely; Sonia Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Sonia Magarine, Sonia Yeast, Sonia Dough Improver, Sonia Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: North West (Kano) and South-East (Onitsha)
Sector: Manufacturing, Food
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives and target.
- Implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking and evaluating trade spending.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Key Performance indicators:
- Ability to meet/ exceed regional sales target with optimal utilization of available resources.
- Wide identification of prospects and conversion to profitable sales
- Timely recovery of cash / revenue from sales and marketing activities
- Effective and efficient management of sales representatives.
- Conflicts management (timely response and resolution of customer’s issues & queries).
- Representing the company as an ambassador with unalloyed loyalty and integrity
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual sales budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variance; initiating corrective actions.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for regions in support of national objectives.
- Maintain and expands customer base by counselling regional sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/ or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Great at sales knowledge.
- Timely dissemination of competitor’s activities to management for strategic decision making.
- Capturing of sizeable market share with various market segments in the region
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in any Business/ Social Courses.
- MBA in Business Management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in sales and marketing of antiseptics and disinfectant within the manufacturing environment.
Required skills and Competencies:
- Meeting sales Goals
- Motivation for sales
- Territory management
- Good presentation skills
- Performance management
- Building relationship, good negotiation skills
- Result driven,
- Sales planning
- Managing profitability
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should foward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and Location” as subject of the email.