Bright Adaptive Enhancement – We offer professional therapy services in our client’s natural environments which include home and school. We also integrate them into their immediate surroundings and community at large. We always ensure high quality delivery, to surpass educational goals set for our clients. We pride ourselves on our top level professionalism and management, which always results in customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Behavioral Therapist
- Brae is looking for qualified candidate for the position of a Behavioral Therapist who will use Applied Behavioral Analysis using Individualized Education Program in helping client.
- Candidate must be passionate about working with special need children
- Candidate with a background in occupational therapy has an added advantage
- Candidate must be resident within Apapa environs
- Candidate must be patient.
- Candidate must be flexible
- Candidate must be creative
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.