We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Destination Consultant
- Liaise with coach operators, airlines, hoteliers and resort representatives to get best prices and packages for clients
- Assist clients with all products /Services rendered at Finchglow Holidays
- Make arrangements for transport, accommodation and tour activities
- Research on information about accommodation fares and ratings
- Reporting of activities performed on a weekly basis to the Destination Manager
- Contact hoteliers, check availability, produce quotes and present options to clients for booking
- Offering excellent customer service and build a rapport with clients
- Take enquiries from corporate clients regarding their local and international hotel requirements and services
- Ensure effective and efficient debt recovery from clients.
- Attend exhibitions and holiday shows
- Collect and provide comprehensive information and coordinate guest requests regarding hotel services, sporting events, attractions, restaurants, theater, airline, transportation tickets, limousine rentals, sightseeing tours and any other information of interest
- Handle reservations and obtain/issue tickets where applicable
- Responsible for researching and providing destination sites, including corporate and leisure locations
- Work with local and international tourist site to promote tour packages
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.