We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field HSE Engineer
Location: Onshore/Offshore, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment by driving effective implementation of company HSE management system and standards.
- Accidents/Incidents prevention through provision of HSE guidance.
- B.Sc. (Science or Engineering) or equivalent
- Knowledge of onsite HSE MS administration, HSE statutory regulations and applicable codes of practice
- Application of the knowledge of Unsafe Acts and Unsafe Conditions in auditing site operations, and the training of site staff
- Developing emergency response plan and attend drill
- Experience in incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Proficiency in HSE audit and inspection
- Possession of necessary skills, experience, knowledge and ability to manage onsite process safety and occupational Health & Hygiene.
- Accident / Incident prevention, HSE Management, Safety.
- Ensure compliance & proper document control of all company HSE Policies, HSEMS, Standards, Procedures, Rules and regulatory laws, guidelines and maintain records
- Ensure compliance with all process safety best industry standards, guidelines, codes during projects and operations (e.g. ASME; ASTM, BSI)
- Coordinate the implementation of SIPC HSE requirements at field level (e.g. S & I, 2Highs, etc
- Ensure contractors are informed of company HSE policies and monitor the implementation of HSE in contract document.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online