Vacancy for Full-time Pharmacist at Pharmxtra Pharmacy Limited
Pharmxtra Pharmacy Limited is a pharmaceutical company located in Lekki, Lagos State, committed to improving the lives of patients through affordable and quality drugs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-time Pharmacist
Job Type: Full-Time
- Dispensing prescription and OTC medicines to the public.
- Inventory Management keeping tab of Out-of-stock and requesting for replenishment. Monitoring supplies.
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
- Other related duties as assigned by Management.
- Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled.
- Advising patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments.
- Keeping a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Rendering related Healthcare services such as Monitoring blood pressure.
- Managing, supervising and training pharmacy support staff.
- Must possess B.Pharm degree.
- Possess good Leadership skills and a good Team-player.
- Possess Impressive Product knowledge and in sync with recent researches.
- Must be able to create health related contents.
- Must be well-experienced in Retail Community Pharmacy practice.
- At least 1 year Post-graduation experience.
- Should be resident on Lagos Island preferably Lekki, chevron axis.
- Preferably between the Age bracket of 23 – 30 years.
- Must be willing to do flexible shifts (alternate shifts).
Deadline: 3rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.