Vacancy for Power Plant Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Plant Engineer
- Conduct test cell performance analysis
- Solve assembly, configuration and inspection problems for engine visits by assisting operations
- Troubleshoot engines in test cell
- Support training mechanics, inspectors and various technical issues
- Build specifications and direct configuration control for powerplant, systems and components
- Manage Power, Process and Thermopac boiler
- Control coal handling and ash conveying plant
- Handle safety training programs
- Monitor operating supplies delivery.
- Assess test feed, boiler and service water
- Regenerate deionizers and manage emergency conditions.
- Manage log sheets and temperature records.
- Maintain Power Plant and support maintenance personnel.
- Coach employees and administer equipment and work area.
- Minimum education: HND or B.Eng.
- 5 -7 years in Power plant operation and Maintenance
- Gas tub boiler experience is a must
- Conversant with 11 kv, Overhead maintenance and 11/3.3/0.415 Kv Transformer maintenance
- Synchronization and troubleshooting knowledge of 11 Kv Panel VCB, GCB, Maintenance experience would be an add advantage
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.