Vacancy for Production Pharmacist in a Manufacturing Pharmaceutical Company
Lorache Group – Our client, one of the leading manufacturing pharmaceutical company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Minna, Niger
- Qualification: B.Pharm
- Experience: 3-4 years experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- Must possess experience in the PRODUCTION of pharmaceutical products.
- Monitoring of production and packaging activities as per Cgmp norms.
- Preparation, review and implementation of Weekly/Monthly production plan.
- Monitoring of Cgmp Compliance.
- Effective manpower and machine utilization.
- Maintaining Registers.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for production.
- Preparation of product material requisition.
- Preparation and review of training manual.
- Coordination with the supportive depts., to achieve the production targets.
- Monitoring dispensing operations.
- Preparation of daily RM/PM/FG reports.
- Monitoring the production related maintenance activities
- Monitoring the production related projects.
- To take charge in absence of Production Manager.
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Note: Only experienced candidates from a Pharmaceutical production factory with 3-4 years will be contacted.